Baked Herb Omelet with Fruit Salsa Recipe
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 small papaya - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
step 1: Mix salsa ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl; refrigerate.
step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or spray with cooking spray.
step 3: Sprinkle onion and cheese in pie plate. Place remaining ingredients in blender. Cover and blend on medium-high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
step 4: Bake uncovered about 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa.