Baked Macaroni and Cheese III Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
step 3: In a bowl mix milk, eggs, sour cream, seasoning salt, and pepper. Layer macaroni, cheddar cheese, and milk mixture until pan is full. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and pour melted butter on top.
step 4: Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until milk mixture is done.