Baked Omelet Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 ounces cooked ham, diced
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8x8 inch casserole dish and set aside.
step 2: Beat together the eggs and milk. Add seasoning salt, ham, Cheddar cheese, Mozzarella cheese and minced onion. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
step 3: Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes.