Baked Orange Roughy Italian-Style Recipe
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat a medium baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
step 2: In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
step 3: Brush both sides of orange roughy fillets with butter, and dredge in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange fillets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with parsley.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.