Baked Plum Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup dried currants
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 cups bread cubes
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated. In a separate bowl, toss currants, raisins and pecans with flour. Fold into butter mixture. Fold in bread, cinnamon, allspice, cloves and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven 40 minutes, until set.