Baked Potato Salad with Dill Recipe
- 4 baking potatoes
- 4 ounces fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4 celery, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
step 1: Preheat over to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Pierce the potatoes with a fork, and bake in the preheated over for about an hour, or until tender. Remove from oven, let cool, and then chill until cold.
step 2: Peel and cube the potatoes, and then add to a large bowl along with the bean sprouts, walnuts, celery, radishes, dill weed and parsley.
step 3: Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and curry powder.
step 4: Pour dressing over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.