Baked Rice and Vegetables in Broth Recipe
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 tablespoon uncooked wild rice
- 1/4 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
step 2: In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish combine white rice, wild rice, brown rice, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, bell pepper, onion, salt, onion flakes, paprika, black pepper and broth. Mix well; cover.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through; stir once during baking.