Baked Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup salad croutons (optional)
step 1: Combine the first five ingredients. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Top with croutons if desired; bake 5 minutes longer. Serve over rice.