Baked Tofu Spinach Wrap Recipe
- 2 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (7.5 ounce) package hickory flavor baked tofu
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
step 1: Place the tortillas side by side on a paper plate. Slice tofu, and place slices down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese over the tofu. Cover with a damp paper towel, and heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
step 2: Pile some spinach onto each tortilla, and pour on some Ranch dressing. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, roll tortillas around the filling, and eat.