Baked Vegetables II Recipe
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 pound carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh lima beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 pound yellow wax beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 5 onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
step 1: In a medium saute pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir until translucent.
step 2: Spread broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, lima beans, yellow wax beans, and zucchini in a large baking dish. Sprinkle with walnuts and shredded cheese. Arrange sauteed onions over cheese.
step 3: Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) until vegetables are tender and cheese melts, approximately 30 minutes.