Baked White Bean and Rosemary Spread Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- salt to taste
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Slowly cook and stir onions, garlic and rosemary until soft.
step 3: In a food processor, blend the onion mixture, great northern beans, white wine vinegar, red pepper and salt until smooth.
step 4: Transfer the mixture to a medium baking dish and garnish with paprika. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.