Baked Zesty Carrots Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen, chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 3 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flake cereal
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place carrots in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a medium bowl combine cream, horseradish, onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over carrots.
step 3: Combine melted butter and corn flakes; sprinkle over carrots.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.