Banana Split Cake V Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¾ cups margarine, softened
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup margarine and chopped pecans. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20 mintes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
step 3: In a large bowl, combine 1 cup margarine, eggs and confectioners' sugar. Beat with an electric mixer for 6 minutes or until fluffy. Spread over cooled crust. Slice bananas and arrange on filling. Slice strawberries and layer over bananas. Cover with whipped topping and garnish with a sprinkling of chopped nuts.