Barbecued Turkey Bake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Stir together turkey, chili sauce, honey, soy sauce, pepper sauce and onion; set aside.
step 2: Stir Bisquick mix and cold water until dough forms; beat 20 strokes. Pat dough into rectangle, 12x6 inches, on ungreased cookie sheet with hands dusted with Bisquick; pinch edge, forming 1/2-inch rim. Spoon turkey mixture onto dough.
step 3: Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edge of crust is light brown. Immediately sprinkle with cheese.