Barbeque Tempeh Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, your choice
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
step 1: Pour the barbeque sauce into a medium bowl. Crumble the tempeh into the sauce, and let it marinate a little, about 10 minutes.
step 2: Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red and green peppers, and the onion. Cook, stirring frequently until tender. Stir in the tempeh and barbeque sauce, and heat through.
step 3: Spoon the tempeh mixture onto kaiser rolls, and serve.