Baseball All-Star Taco Treat Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup pasteurized cheese spread
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried black beans, warmed
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 12 taco shells
- 2 cups shredded red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar thick and chunky salsa or taco sauce
step 1: In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, stirring until crumbly and no longer pink. Drain fat. Stir in cheese spread and cook until heated through.
step 2: To assemble, spread heaping tablespoon refried beans on each flour tortilla. Place taco shell in center. Fold sides of flour tortilla onto taco shell to stick. Fill each taco shell with about 2 tablespoons beef mixture.
step 3: Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and ripe olives. Serve with salsa or taco sauce.