Bean Quesadillas Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 12 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
step 1: Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion and garlic until soft. Mix in beans, bell pepper, tomatoes, and corn; cook until heated through.
step 2: Spread 6 tortillas with equal amounts of the bean and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with equal amounts of the Cheddar cheese, and top with the remaining tortillas to form quesadillas.
step 3: Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place quesadillas in the skillet and cook, turning once, until cheese is melted and both sides are lightly browned.