Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 pinch dried parsley
step 1: Pour beans into a colander, and rinse under running water.
step 2: In a large mixing bowl, toss beans and corn together with oil, cumin, chili powder, lime juice, and salsa. Sprinkle with parsley, cover, and chill.