Bean and Bacon Salad Recipe
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
step 1: In a skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Drain, cool, and crumble.
step 2: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mayonnaise, and sugar.
step 3: In a large bowl, mix the bacon, kidney beans, cabbage, celery, parsley, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the vinegar dressing mixture over the salad, and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.