Beef Ball Recipe
- 3 (8 ounce) jars dried chipped beef
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the dried chipped beef in butter until evenly browned.
step 2: In a medium bowl, whip the cream cheese, horseradish, green bell pepper, red bell pepper and pepper until well blended. Mix in 2/3 of the beef. Roll into a ball.
step 3: Roll the ball in the remaining beef and the Cheddar cheese. Wrap in plastic and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.