Beef Crostini Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, packed
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Thoroughly blend oil and lite soy sauce; remove and reserve 1/4 cup. Pour remaining mixture over onion and parsley in small bowl; stir to coat all pieces well. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
step 2: Meanwhile, cut bread into 12 slices, each 1/2 inch thick. Lightly brush both sides of bread with reserved soy sauce mixture; place on large baking sheet.
step 3: Broil 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until golden. Drain onion mixture; set aside. Cover each bread slice with roast beef and then onion mixture. Sprinkle cheese evenly over onion mixture; serve immediately.