Belly Burner Chili Recipe
- 3 pounds ground spicy pork sausage
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 3 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- ½ cup chopped green olives
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
step 1: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until brown. Drain and crumble.
step 2: In a slow cooker, combine sausage, onion, tomato sauce, water, black and green olives, pepper, soy sauce, chili powder and beans. Cover and cook on low 8 hours.