Berries and Cream Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon nonfat evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Marsala wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped toasted hazelnuts
step 1: Layer the strawberries and blueberries in 6 individual serving dishes.
step 2: Using an electric beater, whip together the ricotta cheese, milk, sugar and wine. Spoon a portion of the cream over each fruit serving, top with toasted hazelnuts, and serve.