Berry-Berry Brownie Torte Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup HERSHEY®'S Raspberry Chips OR HERSHEY®'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY®'S Dutch Processed Cocoa
- 3/4 fresh blackberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
step 1: Heat oven to 350 F. Wax paper line and grease 9-inch round baking pan. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in raspberry chips.
step 2: Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add cocoa, blending well. Stir in flour mixture. Spread mixture in prepared pan.
step 3: Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Invert onto wire rack; remove wax paper. Turn right side up; cool completely.
step 4: Beat whipping cream and remaining 1/4 cup sugar until sugar is dissolved and stiff peaks form. Spread over top of brownie. Top with berries. Refrigerate until serving time.