Berry Gelatin Ring Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O®
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup red wine or grape juice
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
step 1: In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Add cranberry sauce, pineapple, wine or juice and walnuts; mix well.
step 2: To evenly distribute fruit and nuts, chill until partially set, about 2 hours. Then pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with nonstick cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto a serving plate.
step 3: In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and orange peel. Serve with the salad.