Berry Valentine Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 3 (7 ounce) cans whipped cream
- 1 (16.5 ounce) can pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
step 1: On bottom of pie crust, spread strawberries evenly; cover with whipped cream.
step 2: Spread cherries on whipped cream and cover cherries with whipped cream layer.
step 3: Spread blueberries on top of whipped cream and cover with last layer of whipped cream.
step 4: Sprinkle crumbled crackers on top of pie and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes; serve.