Best Ever Chicken Casserole - Low Fat Version Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cornflakes cereal crumbs
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large pot, boil the chicken until tender. Cut the breasts into cubes or small pieces.
step 3: In a large bowl, combine the chicken pieces with the water chestnuts, onion, soup, most of the crushed corn flakes and yogurt. Mix well.
step 4: Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the rest of the crushed corn flakes on top of the mixture. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until the top is golden.