Best Ever Saucy Beef Kabobs Recipe
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
step 1: In a saucepan over low heat, mix the tomato juice, butter, onion, ketchup, mustard, salt, paprika, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Simmer for 30 minutes, remove from heat, and allow to cool.
step 2: Preheat grill for medium heat.
step 3: Thread the sirloin cubes, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, onion quarters, and green pepper pieces onto skewers, alternating as desired. Drizzle some of the sauce over the kabobs.
step 4: Oil the grill grate. Arrange kabobs on the grill. Grill 10 minutes, or until meat is cooked through, occasionally turning kabobs. Baste with sauce during the last 5 minutes.