Best Hamburger Ever Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Preheat a grill for high heat.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
step 3: Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.