Best Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, mayonnaise and mix well. Stir in cucumber, onion, ham and cheese. Mix well. Drizzle oil and vinegar over top and toss. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.