Best Stovetop BBQ Ribs Recipe
- ¼ cup steak sauce (such as A1®)
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup water
- 4 (6 ounce) country style pork ribs
- 1 onion, cut into rings (optional)
step 1: Whisk together steak sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and water in a bowl until smooth.
step 2: Place the pork ribs in a saucepan with a lid, and pour the sauce over the ribs. Spread raw onion rings over the ribs, and cover the pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and simmer the ribs in the sauce for 45 minutes, or until tender.