Better Cheddar Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Creole-style seasoning
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic salt, Creole seasoning, and cayenne pepper. Pour melted butter into a shallow dish. Coat each chicken breast with melted butter, and then roll in the crumb mixture. Place coated chicken into the prepared baking dish.
step 3: Bake uncovered for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear.