Better Slow Cooker Robust Chicken Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- ¼ cup chopped green olives
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope dry chicken gravy mix
- ½ cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
step 1: In a slow cooker, combine the chicken, bacon bits, olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, gravy mix, wine, mustard, and vinegar. Mix together.
step 2: Cover slow cooker, and cook on Low setting for 6 to 8 hours.