Big Bob's Big Brunch Quesadillas Recipe
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream, for topping
- 1/4 cup guacamole, for topping
step 1: Heat skillet at a high setting and toss in the chopped onion, tomato, jalapeno, and cilantro. Saute until tender.
step 2: When vegetables have softened, crack eggs into the pan. Allow eggs to cook all the way on one side and then flip and cook the other side.
step 3: When the eggs are finished, heat tortillas in the same skillet until warmed through. Place one tortilla on a plate and top with egg mixture and shredded cheese. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon each guacamole and sour cream.