Bill's Beefuna Burgers Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- seasoning salt and pepper to taste
- 6 hamburger buns, split
step 1: Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. When grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, tuna, onion, and relish. Season with seasoning salt and pepper to your liking. Form the meat mixture into 6 patties.
step 3: Place patties on the hot grill, and cook for 6 to 9 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve on buns with the usual toppings.