Bilo Walter's Easy Herb Potatoes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 small Vidalia onions, wedged
- 3 large carrots, sliced diagonally
- 2 red potatoes, chopped
step 1: Heat a barbeque to a high heat, or preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic salt, rosemary, and ground black pepper. Place carrots, potatoes, and onions into the dish and toss to coat.
step 3: Bake or grill, turning occasionally, until tender (approximately 40 minutes).