Bistro Bagel Cheeseburger Recipe
- 2 frozen BOCA Meatless Cheeseburgers
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium portabello mushroom, sliced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 plain bagels, split, toasted
- Arugula or leaf lettuce leaves
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
step 1: HEAT cheeseburgers as directed on package.
step 2: MEANWHILE, cook and stir onion in 1 tsp. of the oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until tender. Remove onion from skillet.
step 3: ADD remaining 1 tsp. oil and mushrooms to skillet; cook until lightly browned, turning occasionally. Add onion and vinegar; mix lightly.
step 4: PLACE cheeseburger on bottom half of each bagel; top with arugula and mushroom mixture. Season with pepper to taste. Cover with remaining bagel halves.