Black Bean Aloha Shrimp Salad Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) package DOLE® Baby Spinach and Radicchio Salad Blends
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, well drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup finely diced DOLE Red Onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro or basil
- 1/2 cup Oriental or Oriental chicken salad dressing
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 large fresh jalapeno chile, finely chopped
step 1: Divide salad blend evenly among 6 plates.
step 2: Toss together beans, crushed pineapple, shrimp, onion, cilantro, salad dressing, coconut, mint and jalapeno in large bowl. Spoon over salad.