Black Bean and Corn Pasta with Chicken Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: In a large skillet over low heat, cook corn and black beans, 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, reserving their juice. Season with salt and pepper, and cook 2 minutes more. Pour in enough tomato juice to cover and season with hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire. Increase heat slightly, stir in chicken, and heat through, 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon over cooked pasta.