Black Bean and Corn Salad I Recipe
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
step 1: In a small bowl, mix together vinaigrette, seasoned pepper, cilantro, cayenne pepper, and cumin. Set dressing aside.
step 2: In a large bowl, stir together beans, corn, onion, green onions, and red bell pepper. Toss with dressing. Cover, and refrigerate overnight. Toss again before serving.