Black Forest Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container dairy sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package REESE'S® Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Chocolate fudge topping
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling for topping
step 1: Whisk together pudding mix, sour cream and milk in medium bowl; set aside.
step 2: Place 1-1/3 cups peanut butter chips and oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 45 seconds; stir and microwave an additional 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Using a hand mixer on high speed, gradually add to pudding mixture; spread evenly into crust. Spread chocolate fudge topping over pie; cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
step 3: Prior to serving, top with remaining peanut butter chips and cherry pie filling.