Black Olive and Goat Cheese Croustade Recipe
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup leeks, diced
- 1/4 cup Lindsay® Black Ripe Pitted Olives, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza dough
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano, chopped
step 1: Heat butter in a small saute pan over medium heat. Add leeks and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft. Remove from heat and stir in olives. Set aside.
step 2: Cut pizza dough into 20 (1/2 ounce) pieces. Shape into 2-inch circles and place on a lightly greased parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 7-8 minutes.
step 3: Remove from oven and spread each disk with olive mixture. Top with goat cheese and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes at 400 degrees. Sprinkle with fresh herbs just before serving.