Black Russian Cake II Recipe
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 ¼ cups water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 tablespoon coffee flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vodka
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
step 2: Beat together the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, instant pudding mix, cinnamon, cloves, instant coffee and eggs until blended. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool before frosting.
step 3: For the frosting: Mix together the frosting, coffee liqueur and vodka until blended. Spread onto cooled cake.