Black and Orange Spook Cups Recipe
- 4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package JELL-O Chocolate Fudge Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 12 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles
step 1: POUR 2 cups of the milk into large bowl. Add chocolate fudge flavor pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Fill 10 to 12 (7 oz.) glasses or plastic cups about 1/2 full with pudding mixture.
step 2: Pour remaining 2 cups milk into another large bowl. Add vanilla flavor pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Stir in a few drops food coloring to tint mixture orange. Spoon orange mixture evenly over chocolate mixture. Top with crushed cookies.
step 3: Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with Halloween sprinkles.
step 4: Note: Pudding cups can also be served frozen. Use plastic or paper cups, not glasses. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.