Bleu Cheese Macaroni Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup sliced green bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat combine butter, salt, pepper and bell peppers. Simmer until heated through. Stir in cream, flour, yogurt, bleu cheese and Parmesan cheese.
step 3: Stir cooked macaroni into cheese mixture and serve hot.