Blue Cheese Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 pounds red new potatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ ounces blue cheese, crumbled
step 1: Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
step 2: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop. leaving skins on.
step 3: In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, green onions, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes, bacon and cheese and toss to coat.