Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake II Recipe
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (16.5 ounce) can blueberries, drained, juice reserved
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
step 2: In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding mix and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in water, oil, eggs and cream cheese. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Stir in the blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pan.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
step 4: Make Glaze: In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar with 2 tablespoons reserved juice from the blueberries. Drizzle over cooled cake.