Blueberry Delight Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1.3 ounce) envelopes whipped topping mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, butter, and pecans. Press mixture into a 9x13-inch pan.
step 3: Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
step 4: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners sugar, vanilla, whipped topping mix and milk. Beat at high speed using an electric mixer until smooth. Pour over baked crust. Chill in refrigerator. Before serving, top with blueberry pie filling.