Bourbon Balls I Recipe
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup chopped raisins
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 ¼ ounces colored candy sprinkles
step 1: Mix the butter and the confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in the chopped nuts, raisins, cocoa, coconut and bourbon. Refrigerate mixture until firm, about 1 hour.
step 2: Shape mixture into small balls and roll in chocolate sprinkles to coat. Work fast, as they can melt in your hands. Chill on a wax paper lined tray. Keep balls refrigerated in a covered container.