Breakfast Boats with Welsh Rarebit Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) packet STOUFFER'S® frozen Welsh Rarebit, defrosted
- 4 oval shaped dinner rolls
- 7 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, drained and crumbled
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon butter, margarine or reserved bacon fat
- 3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F.
step 2: SLICE tops off rolls and remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/8-inch shell. Tear top crust and soft bread into small pieces. Combine eggs, milk and green onion in medium bowl.
step 3: MELT butter in medium skillet; add egg mixture and scramble until eggs are set. Fold in reserved bread pieces, bacon and Welsh Rarebit.
step 4: DIVIDE scrambled egg mixture evenly among rolls. Top with Cheddar cheese and place on baking sheet.
step 5: BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings